Arculus Funds Management is an Australian asset manager of both public and private mandates.
We manage two retail public unit funds for DDH Graham:
- The Arculus Preferred Income Fund, formerly the DDH Preferred Income Fund.
- The Arculus Fixed Income Fund, formerly the GCI Australian Capital Stable Fund.
Central to our belief in risk minimisation is the principle that the role of Investment Manager be separate from the other key roles:
- Responsible Entity and owner – DDH Graham.
- Administrator – DDH Graham.
- Custody – Northern Trust.
In addition to these public unit funds the Arculus Funds Management team under the GCI Australia AFSL have a number of private mandates that have a similar investment universe and are managed with a focus on firstly capital preservation and secondly income generation.
Our risk management process has many levels that include:
- Investment risks.
- Regulatory risks.
- ESG risks.
- Conflicts of interest.
Risk management is central to our focus on capital preservation.
A selection of the team’s industry experience is as follows:
- Debt origination,
- Corporate advisory,
- Stock broking, Equities, Futures & Options, with responsibility for Australian, Asian and global equities
- Financial services management and marketing,
- External advisor to third-party funds.
- Extensive investment experience across both traditional asset classes and alternative investments,
- Investment management advisor to pension funds,
- Responsibility for multiple defined benefit, defined contribution, and allocated pension plans,
- Managing equity, fixed income, and infrastructure portfolios,
- External manager selection panels,
- Serving on the Investment Committee of a major Australian agricultural firm,
- Superannuation Investment,
- Institutional equities broking,
- Capital commitment and underwriting for a global investment bank,
- Overseeing the exchange traded and OTC debt and hybrid dealing desk,
- Portfolio management for Equity Derivatives funds,
- Sitting on various investment committees in both professional and volunteer roles.
Arculus was created in 2013 under the branding of GCI Australia, the firm is being rebranded in Q3 2022. It is a leading Investment Manager of Australian Fixed Income Mandates.
- Capital preservation is our first priority.
- No performance fees as they conflict with risk minimisation.
- Partner with advisers for the long term – proactive relationship
- Strong belief in the 4 eyes principle that the roles of Custodian, Administrator and Trustee should be independent of the Investment Manager to ensure fund integrity
We manage a number of private mandates for entities ranging from High-Net-Worth individuals, Family Offices, Wealth advisory Groups to APRA regulated Life Insurers.